Forbidden Arms Hack for Soul Points
Forbidden Arms Hack for Soul Points & Max Skills 2016
Want to get max skills unlock in Forbidden Arms for free, and endless soul points? Download our free Forbidden Arms hack tool now, directly from our website, to easily unlock max skills and get unlimited soul points.
Our Forbidden Arms hack tool is very easy to use. Take a look at the image below to see what it will look like. All you have to do is download it and click “start.” No surveys required. Just enter how many soul points you want.
Download our Forbidden Arms hack from our site. It should take 30 seconds to download. After it downloads, it will take another 30 seconds to install. Make sure you choose Mac or PC. You don’t need to fill out a survey or offer to use the 2016 Forbidden Arms hack! The max skills will automatically be set to unlock, but you’ll need to type in how many soul points you want.
Click the big “start” button to begin the hack. After the hack has finished, which should only take about 30 seconds, open the app on your device like normal. All of the soul points will be available to play, and max skills will be unlocked.
Cheats & Tips for Forbidden Arms
- The jumping action is the key to success. You can move while you are in air and most of the combos are done like this anyway. Use the jump button every time you can.
- The special sword skills (Brandish Art) can be executed before, after and during a combo (ranged skills at least).
- When you are farming for Soul Points you should consider replaying previously scenarios (especially those where you can get a lot of SP – survival for example).
- Keep in mind that the BP (energy for special skills) is consumed by percentage and not by numbers.
- Don’t use your sword skills when you don’t have BP at all. It will consume LP (Life Points).
- When you will encounter a boss, you must ‘read’ the way he is scripted. In other words, you must understand his attack patterns and spot his weaknesses so you can act accordingly.
- All skills are worth upgrading but you should prioritize those which directly interact with your combos. The most important mechanic of the game is basically ‘the combo’.
- Don’t stop attacking enemies which are on the ground. You can also continue your combos on dead bodies indefinitely (this sounds creepy but it is useful).
- You can destroy all enemy projectiles (mostly shuriken) if you time your attacks right. Practicing will help.