Kill Shot Bravo Hack
Kill Shot Bravo Hack for Gold, Bucks, & Powerups 2016
Kill Shot Bravo uses gold as its premium currency. These are very expensive. You can get only 100 gold for $4.99. You’ll need a lot more to win at Kill Shot Bravo. Download our free Kill Shot Bravo hack tool to easily and freely get gold, bucks, and powerups.
It’s very easy to use. Take a look at the image below to see how quick and easy using our Kill Shot Bravo hack tool is. Just enter the amount of bucks, gold, and powerups you want. Don’t worry about jailbreaking or rooting your device. The hack tool will work without APK rooting or jailbreaking.
Download our Kill Shot Bravo hack from our website. It takes 30 seconds to download. After it downloads, it’ll install. This takes about another 30 seconds. Select Android or iOS. Then, enter how many powerups, gold, and bucks you would like. Click the big, blue “start” button. You don’t have to fill out any surveys or root your device to use the Kill Shot Bravo 2016 hack.
This should start the hack. Once completed — don’t worry, it’s very quick! — open the app on your device. It will run normally, but with the added benefit of your extra gold, bucks, and powerups! Have fun!
Cheats & Tips for Kill Shot Bravo
- Probably the best thing you can do is to scout the surroundings first. If you are not pressed by time, make sure you tag all the enemies before you start eliminate them. This way, it will be easier not to miss any.
- You always get more money if you manage to do a headshot. It will be harder but the reward will be worth it. This doesn’t apply for enemies who have head-protection.
- If you damage your enemy’s limbs, he will not die instantly. Make sure you are ready to shot immediately if you miss the first time or he may alert others.
- If you want to kill multiple enemies with one shot, you just need to spot an explosive barrel and shoot it. That should do the trick.
- Try to constantly upgrade your grip. The missions might not require it but trust me and do this – you will thank me later.
- Keep an eye on the Spotting-Meter from your top of the screen. When it’s red, the enemies are fully aware of your presence and they will try to spot you. If they fail, they will flee and your mission will be failed.
- Even though the enemies will try to kill you, you should be more worried about fleeing than being killed. I don’t think that you can be killed, as a matter of fact.